Romanow Container: It’s not about the box, but what the box does for you. Because it’s your product inside.
Founded in 1948, Romanow Container today is a clear leader in the Northeast’s packaging industry, with a customer base spanning all of New England. Its assets include:
- a 215,000 square foot corrugated conversion, distribution and headquarters facility in Westwood, MA
- our shared ownership of NewCorr Packaging Inc., the largest and most efficient corrugated board operation in the Northeast (Northboro, MA)
- our Romanow Packaging LLC Division (formerly Perry Packaging of Maynard, MA), providing foam, wood, triple wall corrugated and other specialty packaging products
- our Romanow Industrial Packaging Supplies Division, providing customers quick access to commonly-used packaging commodities
the 2011 acquisition of Allied Industries of Holbrook MA. Allied Industries wood shop was a strategic component of this acquisition, providing the additional equipment and resources needed to add custom wood crating, custom pallets and specialty wood products to Romanow's product offerings.
the 2012 construction of our new 105,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Littleton MA. This new facility now houses our protective packaging division, combining both our former Maynard and Holbrook facilities under one roof.
the 2012 expansion of our specialty wood products capabilities. Our new Littleton location has enabled us to greatly expand our wood shop resulting in increased capacity and resources for the production of custom wood crating, custom pallets and specialty wood products.
the 2012 aquisition of Packaging Dynamics of Lawrence MA. Packaging Dynamics, founded in 1989 distributes corrugated and protective packaging products to medical and technology companies throughout New England.
- over 35 company-owned trailers, ensuring on-time delivery throughout New England
These assets enable Romanow to offer its customers the broadest spectrum of packaging solutions available, encompassing: corrugated containers (stock and custom), protective packaging, industrial packaging supplies, custom packaging solutions, point of purchase displays, engineering and design services, managed inventory and distribution. If your solution doesn’t yet exist, Romanow’s design department will create and test it for you.
But as important as Romanow’s product capability is its unwavering commitment to service. You’ll be assigned a sales rep and an inside customer service rep, who will work closely with you to ensure that your orders are entered, produced and shipped according to your requirements.
In short: you reap the benefits of Romanow’s large-scale production, custom solution capability, and individual attention to customers.